I am a graduate of the Art Institute of San Antonio, where I earned my Bachelor's degree in Game Art and Design. I provided IT support for my school as a student-worker.
While I was pursuing my studies, I became very active in the San Antonio Gaming Community, which encouraged the development of my small studio named "No Hope Studios." With other like-minded friends, we have been swamped both developing our game and presenting at conventions such as PAX SOUTH, San Japan, and many others.
As an intern, I was able to work with and learn from amazing veterans in the industry.
My main tasks were to work independently as part of a team consistently performing the following:
-Created, textured, and rigged game ready assets for Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality scenes.
-Provided support to the team with texture creation, texture correction, and debugging in Unity Scenes.
-Participated actively in team meetings covering requisitions, status, and other project management issues.
• Create game ready assets for other studios and manage contracts while supervising a team of five.
• Create assets for 3D/2D UI elements, environment, props, character design, and sound design.
• Preform blueprinting in UE4.
• Manage all departments in the studio (Art, Story Development, Game Development, Business & Finance)
• Perform all Public Relations: Social Media, Conventions (Pax South), Active in SA Gaming Society.
Created prop concepts for use in character scenes utilizing: High & Low Resolution, UV Mapping,
Texture creation, Scene creation & character rigging/posing for renderings, baking, and some animation.